New York, New York

This company is a joke.They sell used equipment and claim it to be new.

They say they have a call center that runs tech support. The truth is they have 1 technician that they pay a salary and work him 80hrs a week. If he questions them, they say do you want your job. They charge you for everything, even there fake call center service is a charge and it doesn't exist.

There prices are the highest around and they are completely under staffed. Matter fact its all family running this joke of a business! This company listens to numerous books and audio on how to manipulate people. If you dont believe me call there main number and talk to the super fake receptionist / Wife.

Its the most fake a person can act.

Everything is super and if there late for a job its somehow because we wanted to help them more of give them more of our time.It a freking joke.

Had an Experience with Telforward?

Comments

C. C

I definitely agree with all of the comments 100%.

Rcoombz

WOW -KUDOS to "Chucky's back"

I love to hear the truth finally.

Well done!

SMDH

I've heard stories about the owner not being in his right mind.

Chucky's back

What has been written is all 100% true. They do sell used equipment and claim it to be new.They have no call center whatsoever.They did have one certified and qualified technician whos job was threatened any time the boss felt it necessary. He was even threatened when he informed them that he was called for jury duty.

It was a family owned business but the family has vacated or were fired and it is now being run into the ground by one who has no knowledge of how a business should work. They do read books on how to manipulate people and read facial gestures and will even go as far as shedding real tears when attempting to manipulate an employee.

He promises commission on any sale an employee brings in but when it happens he will renig and suggest that they told the customer to write a letter saying it.

Employees are listed as hourly but are never paid overtime when they work extra hours. If something can't be found he insinuates that an employee stole it.

The "F" word and any other profane words are used whenever speaking to employees.

He actually gets angry when a customer writes a letter praising an employees performance saying that they did'nt mention telforward.

This company is a joke being led by a person with noone but himself in mind.

I  can't believe they are stil

I thought Telforward was out of business.They were suppose to do some cabeling for me, never showed up, never called, nothing.

Someone told me they went belly up.

Telforward or should you change the name to Telbackwards.Give it up!

Greggy Rules

LOL.Get a new job, he did.

Remember him saying he quit because he had a new job. O and I think he makes almost triple what your broke butt paid. What owner comes to work every day talking about " I haven't brought a paycheck home in years" like employees want to hear that?Especially when the owner pulls up in a Benz, wife has a BMW. Pays $300 a month for the gym and pays a $4000 a month mortgage.

LMFAO no paycheck? We aren't ***, you are.

U do realize the letter Shelly emailed you was a 100% true!I think it said you suck at life.

OMG

Agreed with Rcoombz 120%.

unknown

You sound like a former employee who was fired and you are trying to get back at this company. This forum is for "consumer"

complaints. Get a new job and move on.